View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naiobi
Guild master

re: Tormented Retired

Tormented forever

I really beleive we was Tormented and tormented some mechanisms of the game that are hard to mess with .

We had many good times and I am proud and Happy that we played together some imba things - we are a baby Guild and started late with our raiding but we managed to go 3/9 BT and this is such a triumph .

I am eternally grateful for raiding with all of you and being able to lead the guild through such possibilities . I am truely honoured and thankfull you all was here to be apart of this and our successes are each your own as much as tormented's as a whole .

This wasnt an easy decision for me to make but i stood on my feet to make it at a time when it was needed it most . There is no point to waste the time of the members who are here waiting for raids with their dicks in their hands waiting so hopefully. For all of us this is not a liable option to continue with.

I hope for all of you many great things most of you deserve it , you know who you are . I wish you to complete your adventures in WOW what ever they are for you your ambition's . And i will continue to be on game so im not a stranger tHE QUEEN WILL NEVER DIE Happy

I am only a whisper or a msn away .. Our ventrilo will remain open so we can gather there every day to talk and share stories like always before

I will remember only good things for what we all achieved as a guild and i am sure you guys will to .

Love and kisses and many hugs

Eternally yours Naiobi

and on behalf off all officers too but i am sure they will write their own messages you all

"Follow the path that lights the way for you and you will meet with the mirror of your wildest dreams....."

very sad to see end of a great guild i would like to thank everyone for giving me the chance to raid with u had alot of fun and progressed farther than i ever thought i would i wish u all the very best and will see u ingame
have fun and good luck all
orc
ionpapas
Veteren

re: Last spot-last breath

So .... this is it
THIS IS THE END

or maybe NOT Happy

i want to thank you all ppl for being part of my life in the last 4 months
especially those ppl who believed in me and trusted me as partner in game

i know that its not easy to find another guild in wich i ll have fun as i had in this one

thats why i decided IONPAPAS to end his career here
i ll be online with him from time to time but never again as i was till now
maybe the new expansion will revive him , i dont know....

anyway ppl ty so much i had some good time with you all, even with those that they believe that i dont like them

i ll focus now on my twink
a PRIEST one hehe, what else??

my last words on this site are for Naiobi Shadowdevil and Darkentity, i am really prowd that i was in the same raid with you ppl, well with shadow we r going to "TORMENT" the hordes in WG with our twinks so i ll not say bb to him, also i will not say bb to Dark because we spend many hours together irl
Naio good luck sweety, i wish you the best, ty for everything, try to
stay "psonio" :P

kiss you all ppl
Spearow

everything that has a beggining,has an end...6 days already passes since we disbaanded,yet still,the "feel" of torented still lingers around..

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum